Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kali's First Boat Ride

We took Kali on her first boat ride this past weekend.  I was nervous that she wasn't going to like it, but turns our she loved it!! She didn't love her life jacket in the beginning, but then she realized that she could use the cushion behind her head as a pillow, and all was right in the world again.  Here are some pictures from our adventure on Deer Point Lake.
Kali and Daddy testing out the water (and life jacket)

Kali and Mommy getting settled on the boat.

Figuring out the cushion could be a pillow.
She was laid back relaxing then

We stopped the boat in the middle of the lake so we could float.
Kali wanted to walk around, but she doesn't have the best balance on dry-land,
then you put her on a rocky boat. It was hysterical.
She would hold onto the seat to keep her balance.

Snacking on some fishes.

She backed herself up to the seat, and put her elbow on it.
She looked like Joe Cool.


"Yea, I know I'm awesome"

Driving the boat with Daddy

I asked Kali to "say cheese", and this is the face I got.
I love this kid!

We had a great time! Hopefully we'll be able to go on the boat again before it gets too cold.  And with this crazy kid, I'll be sure to have my camera poised and ready! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment