Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Party

TJ and I took Kali to a friend's Halloween party. I'm trying to get every penny out this costume! She wore it to the party, we're going to a festival at TJ's Mom's church on Sunday, and then another festival as well as trick-or-treating on Monday.It was a costume party, but TJ and I weren't initially going to dress up.  But I was convinced otherwise... I wanted to go as a "family" costume and coordinate with Kali's ladybug costume.  But we couldn't really find anything that went together.  SOOOOOOO, I went as Snooki and TJ went as Pauly D from Jersey Shore.  We were able to wear our own clothes and just whore-ify me and "blow out" TJ's hair.  LOL!
So THIS is what TJ and I were supposed to be. :-)


And THIS is what we looked like:
Pretty good, huh?!

TJ and Kalibug

Me and my Kali

The Family

It was pretty fun. I used some Clinique bronzer that I had gotten for free.  I only used it on my face, which meant that my face was super bronze and tan, and then the rest of me was pale white like normal. Pretty darn funny!
TJ had gotten me a wig to wear to do the Jersey Shore Poof.  But it looked horrible.  So once I looked at the wig, I figured out how to do it myself.  And I was able to do the poof.  I don't think it looked that bad.  I joked with TJ that I would do my hair like that everyday! LOL!!! I would never! hahaha!

Now, I can't wait until Monday to take Kali trick-or-treating. She was so adorable as a little ladybug, and the costume didn't seem to bother her too much.  I thought she would fight the hoodie, but she didn't seem to mind.  It was cute!!!!!  More pictures to come after Sunday and Monday's outings, for sure! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment