Saturday, October 8, 2011

Kali's First Birthday Party

Well it's finally over.  We had Kali's first Birthday Party. It went great!
We are so blessed with everyone that came out and celebrated with us. And Kali has so many new toys and some fabulous clothes!
I'm, of course, exhausted.  But it was well worth it to watch Kali have such a wonderful time at the park and with everyone that came!
Now onto come pictures :)

Kali and her daddy!

Loving her new wagon and baby doll

Kali's personal cake made by her Mema


My beautiful Kalissa
Present Time!


And Kali said, "Let's eat cake" :-)



So messy, but so cute :-)

It was a great day! And we're so happy and exciting and blessed to have this beautiful little girl in our life for a year now.  She has really made our lives better in so many ways! Can't wait to see what the next year holds for us.
Her real birthday is on Monday, and thankfully I'm off because it's Columbus Day.  I think we're going to go do something fun to celebrate her birthday and open some more presents from mom and dad (Cause she has to have something on her actual birthday to open!).
I love my monster!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment