Friday, January 13, 2012

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

In case you were under a rock on Monday, let me help you out.
ALABAMA kicked LSU's rear end for the BSC Championship! Whoop Whoop!!!!!

And of course, Kali was decked out in her AL outfit that her Aunt Debbie got her.  =)
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Love her little dress and Houndstooth bow!
And, I couldn't get a picture of the bloomers (she's too fast for me these days).
But they had the Alabama elephant on them.
ADORABLE! :)

What?! You don't sit in ottomans?
She's such a ham!

Reading a story with Grandpa during Half Time.
<3


(Did I mention that my boss is a die-hard LSU fan? And that she got FREE tickets to the Championship game? And that her husband was talking all sorts of LSU trash prior to the game? And that they had to eat their words? Yea, pretty awesome!!! LOL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment