Monday, September 10, 2012

Instagram Picture Dump!


I guess it's time to do an Instagram Picture Dump!! I've had some great pictures posted on Instagram~

Kali with Aunt Debbie
Yes....that's my 2 year old driving a BMW!!
Aunt Debbie spoils her...often! :-)
Is it wrong to be a jealous of a 2 year old!?
I wanna drive the BMW too!!! HAHA
 

Bathtub Fun!
Her hair is finally getting long! Woo Hoo!!

Kali isn't afraid of ANYTHING!
She was jumping off the diving board!
I can't praise the Puddle Jumper enough!
It gives Kali the confidence she needs in the pool, while giving her freedom of having someone holding her.  But she does get her face in the water, and knows how to kick her feet.
I can't wait to get back to swim lessons with her! She's such a water baby!!!

My little kitchen helper!
She was helping me make the sauce for meatloaf.

Me and My Bugaloo! <3

Me and Kalibug again!
CHEESE

Like mother, like daughter! :-)

Daddy's little helper!
She helped put the shelf together in her room.
She even turned the screwdriver the right way!

Pinterest Project - CHECK!
Crayon Roll!
For my first sewing project, I was pretty excited about it.

Even Bunny has to be safe!

GO BAMA!
Yarn wreath I made for TJ's parents!
They're huge Alabama fans.
I love how it turned out!

Me and my love!

Kali and I at lunch!
I love this little girl more than words!!!!

Sleepy Baby

Picking pears in the back yard! So proud!

Tut, tut, it looks like rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment